Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
= boards =
Latest revision as of 05:27, 14 June 2021
BitWizard documentation wiki.
This WIKI is for documentation of the BitWizard SPI/I2C expansion system and other boards, available from the BitWizard Shop. If you are considering adding information that is not related to one of our products, please contact us beforehand.
It is expressly forbidden to add information intended to promote other sites. It is expressly forbidden to have a program add accounts and add articles with links to other sites.
- Default addresses (both SPI and I2C)
- SPI versus I2C protocols
- Daisy-chaining BitWizard I2C boards
- USB Relay
- Model B+ compatibility
Board specific pages
These expansion boards come in I2C and SPI versions, and thus can be connected to a single bus. This allows you to easily expand your microcontroller system with new functions, without the cost of additional I/O pins.
- Temperature Interface
- Raspberry Juice
- Raspberry Relay
- User Interface
- 16 LEDs
- FT201X USB I2C slave
- FT220X USB 4-bit SPI/FT1248
- FT221X USB 8-bit SPI/FT1248
- FT230X USB to basic UART
- FT231X USB to full handshake UART
- FT240X USB 8-bit FIFO
- FT245RL V1.5 USB FIFO
- FT311D USB Android host, compatible with AOA (Android Open Accessory)
- FT312D USB Android host, compatible with AOA (Android Open Accessory)
- FT245RL breakout board
- FT2232H breakout board
- FTDI serial
- FTDI serial 2
- Dual MCP4726 DAC
- MCP3424 ADC
- PCA9548A I2C switch/mux
- MCP23008 IO Expander
- I2C accellerometer
- I2C magnetometer
- I2C pressure sensor
- Temperature control (ftdi_atmega, spi_temp, spi_relay).
Raspberry Pi projects
- Reducing power consumption of a raspberry Pi
- Connecting two 1602 LCDs and an RGB LED Strip to a Raspberry Pi
- Connecting a motor and 1602 LCD to a Raspberry Pi
- MPU-6050 sensor connected to Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry pi expansion system page
- GPS receiver connected to Raspberry Pi
- User Interface
If you have trouble finding things on this wiki you can:
- Use the search function in bar at the top (on the right).
- Contact us